Monday, December 27, 2010

Lorena Herrera No Pantys

TORTA ALLE NOCCIOLE


A cake I made this hilar tempo.E wire as the best chance make friends as guinea pigs to test?? I'm one who dares, in that it is always preparing new recipes for guests just when I try to surprise them every time, and I would say that I can quite often!
success with this cake I made was brushed in less than no time and all my friends have asked me the recipe!
Certainly, many will understand that it is a recipe that is cooked and eaten directly, but I will offer it, I assure you that it is a guaranteed success!

Ingredients: 200 gr
. of shelled hazelnuts 2 eggs
200 gr.
200 grams of butter.
200 grams of sugar. flour oo
salt 1 teaspoon baking powder
50 ml.
milk sugar to taste

Toast hazelnuts in oven at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, beat eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt when they are swollen and smooth, add melted butter and, continuing to whisk, mix well. Add flour and baking powder. Chop the hazelnuts in a food processor and add to the mixture, stirring constantly, add milk to make the mixture creamier. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture, bake at 160/170 degrees for about 30-40 minutes (depending on oven). Remove from oven and sprinkle with icing sugar.



0 comments:

Post a Comment