Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Water Cooling Advantages

ZUCCHINE RIPIENE

This recipe is the work of a dear friend, Giuseppe. I like a lot, but unfortunately my husband is allergic to anchovies so I offered to send me her recipe and I would have posted photos for you! I'd say it's delicious! What do you think??

Ingredients for 4: 15/20

2 mozzarella zucchini flowers 100 gr. one o'clock
a jar of anchovies in oil drain (usually if they are within twenty)
breadcrumbs seasoned with Parmesan and / or pecorino cheese

oil to taste salt pepper


course clean the flowers to be fresh
, after having made them drain well, make the filling with a bit of
bread crumbs, a piece of mozzarella and Append , go to the flower in a little
oil and then in breadcrumbs. Take a baking dish, grease it with oil
, and line up all the flowers and stuffed at the end
put a little bit more oil so that the whole is too dry. Place in preheated oven
180 ° / 200 ° for half an hour.
This recipe is a variation on my
because original recipe calls for frying and oven.
Another variant that I suggested to Tiziana is to replace the anchovies with black olives ... I think the result is just as good!


0 comments:

Post a Comment