Friday, April 23, 2010

Wart Remover Discoloration

TORTA SOFFICE ALL'ACQUA

dolciii again! I found this delicious recipe in the first book in the trial of Cook "TODAY YOU COOKING.
I assure you that melts in your mouth! The only thing I added were my chocolate chips ... it was for me to put it anywhere!

Ingredients: 3 eggs

240 gr.
130 grams of sugar.
water 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
250 gr. 00
flour 1 teaspoon baking powder
80 gr. chocolate chips 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa

120 gr. corn oil or light olive.

Put the eggs in the robot and beat with sugar until they become foamy. Add oil, water, vanilla, chocolate chips, flour and finally the yeast. Grease a cake mold (or donut) and pour 3 / 4 of the compound. In what remains to add the cocoa mix and pour the mixture into the mold on white. Draw concentric circles with a knife to produce the marbled effect. Bake at 200 degrees for 40 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment